Building an ErrorCollection Class
Ever notice how its always the smallest code tasks that take the longest to solve? Thats how it is with me!
I am working on an emailing program and I wanted to be able to build an ErrorCollection class, inheriting from the StringCollection base class since it would allow the representation of a set of strings. I was stupidly calculating the length of the strings wrong though and just wasted 45 minutes this morning.
- ErrorCollection errors = new ErrorCollection();
- StringEnumerator enumerator = base.GetEnumerator();
- while (enumerator.MoveNext())
- string rString = enumerator.Current.Replace("\r\n", "
- if ((rString.LastIndexOf("
- ") == -1) || (rString.LastIndexOf("
- ") != rString.Length))
- rString = rString + "
- return errors;